Reblog if it is okay if your muse is hurt, severely injured or tortured in RPs.
Out of curiosity…
I’d like to find out how many people roleplay their actual gender or the opposite. I’m just weird, I guess. (I, for one, have always preferred playing guys instead of girls, so there’s me.)
REBLOG IF YOU ARE A GIRL PLAYING A GIRL.
Click HERE if you are a girl playing a boy.
Click HERE if you are a boy playing a girl.
Click HERE if you are a boy playing a boy.
Reblog this if you’re an FMA roleplay blog, please?
Reblog if you’re a FMA blog [OCs included]
I need more blogs to follow!!
@the-neutral-knife: Hatred On Sight (CLOSED)
There were these times he wished he had a pocket watch. They were quite fancy, and would give him a classy appearance, to be frank. But here in the darkness, upon the pipes, it would come of use. There were no functioning clocks under Central (only a broken one that had somehow fallen underground after being trashed) and he needed to know when it was. It had felt like days since he had last been able to nocturnally travel, and he needed to right now.
Greed knew Father trusted him, and would be very against him sneaking off. And he wanted to keep guard of his father, but his avarice had control over him. He had to explore the world if he wanted it to be his. He had to know every little detail about it, and how damn perfect it was.
Finally, he heard nothing else in the immense darkness. Father had obviously conked out, and Ling had also gone to sleep and wasn’t nagging the homunculus. The coast was clear.
He climbed up the pipes with skill, being able to make sure no hallow bangs were heard, and made his way out through the tunnel. The moonlight was in sight.
However, just as he barely made it to the edge, he heard someone coming. He quickly paused, having to make sure they didn’t see him coming from this exit. He could give away their hideout….
It was a late night for her, later than she usually preferred to stay out. Brigadier General Grand had given her extra paperwork—perhaps to make up for her research leave she took. Either way, her fingers were sore from the constant scribbling of notes and her heart was tired. As if that was not enough, the wind was blowing at a rate that caused Helier to pull the collar of her coat up towards her chin. She cast a restless glance at the alleys in front of her. Although it was dark as an abyss in the Central night, lit only by the occasional streetlamps, Helier got a fragment of reminiscence from the stone buildings adjacent to her. The harshness of it reminded her of the war time; the reaching complexes were comparable to that of Ishval. How similar it was, indeed.
She enjoyed walking alone at night, but hated the thought of being attacked by some scoundrel in the alleys—more specifically, the thought of wasting her knives and energy on a creature undeserving of her punishment. That being said, the constantly underlying bloodlust growled inside her like a woken animal, and perhaps, tonight, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to be startled into violence. Helier ran a finger down the knife belt she kept at her side, sighing heavily.
A noise, a very slight scrabbling across the cobbled roads, struck her ear. Helier looked up, eyes narrowing. The grasp on her knife belt tightened, and she aimed to draw one as she turned around slowly.
“Who’s there?” she called out. “If you wish to cross paths with me, go ahead, but know that if your aim is an unsavoury one, I shall fight you.”
A female’s voice perked his ears. He slowly listened to her warning, and sighed. There was no point in going out. He would permanently stick to his rule, and if she tried to fight him, she could hurt herself instead.
But who the hell was she? She sounded as though she were from the military, but Greed couldn’t be sure. She sounded pretty tough as well, so at least it was easier to deal with her than some easily-frightened girl who would probably break down and cry if she was lost.
He sighed, and held still. There was no point in going out.
The young woman paused, and exhaled. There seemed to be no one here—but she was sure that she heard footsteps. Perhaps she had scared away an orphaned child or some equally helpless creature.
It would not do to come off as too aggressive towards something like that; her job at the military could be at stake if she were caught.
She continued walking, hand still on her knife belt and eyes still watchful towards anything that could cause her harm.
• // ( D R A B B L E S )
- Gonna whip up drabble things in hope they'll start some roleplays!
- • Date : My character will take yours out on a date for breakfast/lunch/dinner, or vise versa. Specify.
- • Sleep : My character needs to stay at your character's house for the night, or vise versa. Specify. ( you can add any other special things that could happen ! )
- • Drink : My character will call, text, or show up at your character's house drunk. Specify which of the three.
- • Save : My character will save yours in a crisis, or vise versa. Specify.
- • Heal : My character will tend to your character's wounds, or be at their side when they're sick.
- • Confess : My character will speak their true feelings about your character. ( or about a topic. You may choose. )
- • Death : My character's reaction to your character dying.
- • Time : My character is running late! They are supposed to meet your character at ___________ . ( Fill in the blank ) or vise versa. Specify.
- • Protect : My character keeps yours safe from harm.
- • Kiss : My character kisses yours. ( Be is accident or purpose. ) or vise versa. Specify.
- • Dream : My character wakes up in the middle of the night because of a dream with your character.
- • Run! : My character is chasing your character( or vise versa) OR both characters are being chased by ___________. ( fill in the blank )
- • Sky : Our characters are stargazing.
- • Help : My character requests help from your character ( be something silly or serious, you may decide. )
- • Gift : My character gives your character something special. Or vise versa. Specify.